Wraps are a great thing if you are looking for something refreshing and quick. I love everything Asian, particularly the food. These little asian wraps are a perfect fit for my taste spuds, and I think you will enjoy them.
With only seven – eight ingredients, they are sure to be easy on your wallet as well. This recipe is great for warmer weather days, and you can always change it up by adding grilled chicken instead of cooking it on the stove. With the wide variety of Asian dressings, you can customize this affordable recipe to make it just right for you and your family. Remember to check out Ibotta whenever you are picking up the ingredients.
- ¼ cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- Thaw out 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breast. Cut into small pieces, cook on stove over medium heat until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Mix the toasted sesame dressing and the miracle whip dressing in a large bowl.
- Add the shredded lettuce, shredded carrots, sliced green onions, pepper, and chicken. Mix lightly.
- Spoon onto tortillas. Roll up. Tip: When rolling up a tortilla, tuck in the corners as you are rolling it up, this will help with stuff falling out of the bottom when you are trying to eat it.