Who can resist layers of peanut butter, chocolate and graham crackers? Not this girl! These dessert bars have just enough crunch to make them irresistible. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a party favorite or just a dessert to enjoy at home, these will never disappoint. Trust me; you won't be able to eat only one.
If you are familiar with the Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties, then you are going to love this recipe. I love making these because I don't have to make individual cookies. Creating bars is simple and allows you to make more with half the effort.
These Peanut Butter Patty Bars have a buttery texture, and the crunch of the graham crackers is the perfect pair for the peanut butter and chocolate layers. This is a really simple recipe to make, just keep in mind the bars will need time to cool before cutting. You also want to make sure any leftovers get stored in the freezer. The chocolate tends to melt and become sticky if left out on the counter for long periods of time. deneme bonusu veren siteler
The best thing about this recipe – there is no baking included. Yes! No baking! All you need is a microwave and a freezer. The chocolate layer is created by mixing chocolate chips and vegetable oil. It's then heated in the microwave for about 30 seconds. The peanut butter layer is formed by combining peanut butter, salt, and powdered sugar. Like I said, easy.
- ¾ cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter – softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 13 full graham cracker sheets
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare a 9×9 baking pan by lining it with foil and then spraying with non-stick spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, salt, powdered sugar and mix together until crumbly. You should be able to make a ball in your hand without the mixture sticking.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil together. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds at a time. Do this until all of the chips are melted.
- Line the bottom of your pan with graham crackers. Then spread about a ¼ cup of chocolate across the top, use a little more if needed to cover the top.
- Next, take your peanut butter mixture and make balls with the peanut butter in your hand. Smash the balls flat and lay them out on top of the chocolate layer, covering the entire pan.
- Spread another ¼ cup of chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Make another layer of graham crackers and then top with the remaining chocolate.
- Place into the freezer for about 30 minutes. When ready to eat, allow the bars to sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes and enjoy! Store in the freezer as the chocolate will get kind of melty if left out on the counter.